Monday, March 5, 2007

Big Gals and Big Dudes - slight change of mind

So I never mentioned that The White Guy (here on after referred to as TWG) was a big dude. Incidentally he also the same one that is "Determined Much??"

It didn't really bother me. Having spouted all that about big dudes and big girls not belonging together. I tell you hugging him was the best hug ever. All cuddly and soft.
I remember thinking, damn is this what it's like to hug me. I mean I'm full of squishy softness. Damn dudes are lucky as hell to get a hug from me, I didn't realize it felt that damn good (AND I got big boobs to boot).

Yeah I'm vain I know.

2 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Vain doesn't even come close... But you are so right--if not exactly humble. I think they'd be even luckier to get a hug from me because I have bigger boobs... LOL...

Gwyneth

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Isn't it time for another installment? :-)