Sunday, June 24, 2007

Too funny to be pissed

I ALMOST had a date this Friday. Then I would have something to type, However as always things just go down hill after "Hello."

I'll fast forward to the good parts because the rest is boring. Finalizing some plans. I told him to make the decision (Nothing like an aggressive man. BTW - Aggressive and disrespectful are not synonyms. Just in case someone wanted to say something). We tossed around shooting pool, which to me is fun as long as there is no smoke (I have asthma). I was at work so we got off the phone, and he was going to call later while he thought of something comfortable and fun - similar to pool but with no smoke.

He emails me with his final plans.
'Let your hair down with Scorpio passion, dinner and drinks with a night cap for the grown and sexy.'

Good Lord are you kidding me? So at this point we all know I am beyond disinterested. My fingers couldn't help it though, I had to ask.

"What's a night cap for the grown and sexy?"

"...a night cap is forgetting the rules 4 one night and let me take u to extacy baby."

I doubled over laughing. Couldn't help it that was one of the funny things I have ever read/heard. ESPECIALLY since he couldn't spell ecstasy. Needless to say I didn't answer when he called, but I slow chuckled on that for the rest of the day. Wonder If I would have gotten a different response if I would have told him I was ANYTHING but a Scorpio.

That comment comes in close call to
White truck slowly rolls up and and pulls beside me. I am standing in the parking lot. "MMMmm girl look at them thick ass legs, I throw some bar-que-sauce on them bitches and lick em dry."

It was Memorial Day weekend guess he was in the holiday spirit. Now I was partying in the Dec (Decatur, GA) so can't say I was all that shocked.

No comments: