Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm a Scorpio...So what!!

Another fascinating thing I have discovered - I CANNOT tell men my sign. For those of you who have already read my previous threads, you know I also cannot tell them what I write. My answer is now "I write fiction."
"What type?"
"General fiction."
Because anything else and it's all down hill. Nope I can't even say I write paranormal romance. So that's fine. NOW to add to the list, I cannot give my sign. I have no intention of lying about it. (Pretty hard to with a big ass scorpion tattooed on my body). And it is one of those questions that EVERYBODY asks. Well except me, because I could care less. The only reason my tattoo is a Scorpion is the tattoo artist was tired of doing hearts and butterflies so I opted for something different (after hearing his 15 minute tirade). The picture jumped out at me, so I got it permanently embedded in my skin, and I like it. But I digress, this post isn't about my tattoo.

Let me backtrack and take you into my life and the mind a man - a simple man. We all know that whenever anyone thinks Scorpio they assume they are a freak (I will neither confirm nor deny the truth of that statement.)

As SOON as my sign is mentioned I get something to the effect of
"Oh" a stare, his eyes perusing my body from head to toe. A stark hunger there like he was famished and I'm a big ass steak.
"Hmm" wicked grin "so you're a freak hunh."
Licks the lips, grabs his bottom lip in between his teeth slowly releasing it "Really?"

OR

if its an online chat situation the topic IMMEDIATELY turns to sex at which point I leave.

Men, if you're reading let me enlighten you.
Freak DOES NOT equal promiscuous. (I will elaborate on this later.)

Just because I am a Scorpio, I will not drop to my knees and suck you dick right there. I will not hop into bed with you that night or any other night. Nor do I want to talk about sex with a complete fucking stranger. Geesh!

Now back to my other point FREAK and HO are not interchangeable words. (Disclaimer - the word HO is a unisex word.)

Let me break it down for you.
FREAK - a person who is sexually adventurous. Wiling to try various sexual positions and arenas.
HO - a person who has little to no standards about their sexual partners. A person who sleeps with many people at once and/or separately. A person who bed hops from one night stand to another.

Example #1 - A person is in a committed relationship (lets say marriage). In that committed relationship they have sex, with each other. They have missionary, doggy style, oral sex, anal sex, bent forwards, bent backwards, legs up, legs down, legs twisted, whips, chains, leather, feathers, cotton, naked, fingers, toys, food, rubber, etc. They do it in the bed, on the window, in the car, on the steps, on the table, in the club, on the roof, on the chandelier while it swings, the park, the ocean, the rocks, the street, etc.

That person is a freak! (well to some, to others its just normal sex, but I digress)

Example #2 - A person meets someone, shortly after they have sex. This is not uncommon for that person. The person pretty much only likes missionary and MAYBE doggy style.

That person is a ho! (and a lazy lay, but I digress)

YES, I'm a Scorpio and NO you're not getting any.

Stay tuned for more in the life of being disrespected all the freaking time!!! (Clearly I'm in vent mode.)

1 comment:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hmmm... I had no idea that Scopios were freaky... Interesting....

I agree there is a difference between a freak and a ho. But some hos can be freaks right and some freaks can be hos? Bwahaha