Sunday, December 2, 2007

I think I used to be Ghetto

Sooo I am going through old pictures of me and I remembered a time when I had red hair.
Actually I have been a honey blond, red head, purple hair, dark brown, blackish, as well as streaks of red, brown, and honey blond all at the same time (dont worry this one only lasted on week). But my red hair stayed the longest. I think i was a red head for about two years. As I was looking at the pictures I thought "Damn I didn't realize it was that pronounced." Was I a ghetto girl? I decided to take you back down memory lane with me.

Here are the pics.

Yup that's red.


Fried dyed, and laid to the side


Yes I know I was sporting a unibrow. I hadn't made it to get them waxed yet.


And for a bonus here are a couple from my weavariffic days.



5 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Hmmm.... I would have never pegged you for ghetto. But now, looking at the red hair pictures, especially... hmm... ;-)

Gwyneth

K.D. KING said...

Yeah I know. Too bad I don't have the pictures of when my hair was purple...Barney purple. What's worse, I would go back to that color if it wasn't for the fact my hair is healthy and growing and I don't want to put my hair through the stress of bleaching and dying it again. Yeah I'm borderline ghetto.

D said...

Yes, I think you used to be ghetto. But that's ok, so was I! I only had blonde streaks, remember?!

K.D. KING said...

Says the girl who dyed my hair purple...subtle rinse my ass!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't say you were ghetto because you did not have on big jewelry and dark lip-liner. You were more "Big Flashy" than ghetto. While I, on the other hand, had an asymetrical with one side shaved out with blonde bangs!! The 80's were bad for me!!!