Saturday, December 8, 2007

My "type" - Tall and Geeky

I have a "type" just like everyone else. And the "type" I'm talking about is purely physical.

I like a tall man. Not fat (don't want to look like '00' walking down the street) and not skinny (don't want to look like a '10' walking down the street). Let me rephrase I LOVE a tall man. Nothing will make me cross my legs and clench my thighs quicker than seeing a tall man who smells good. Hold on need a moment...

Okay I'm back. What was I saying? Oh yeah my type. I don't particularly like men with hair. I really don't like men with hair longer than mine. I prefer bald, but low cut will do just as nicely. But no locks, no twists, no braids, no cornrows, no ponytail...no length.

Recently added to the list is smooth dark chocolate skin. Oooh wee. *wiping drool*
Facial hair is fine, as long as its neat and trimmed. Actually well groomed facial hair ...sorry needed a moment to myself.

Put it all together, a tall man that smells good with little to no hair and smooth Hershey's skin.

How many men have I dated that fits the profile? NONE *Big Sigh* Apparently I'll only get him in my dreams.

In fact (boy I hate to admit this) 99% of men I have dated have, I was not physically attracted to.

Now here is my rule of physical attraction. As long as your like a 5 or above (on a scale of 1-10), I'll go out with you. A 5 in looks with an 8 in personality will make him EASILY a 7. My exception, a short man. For some reason I cannot find it in me to think of them as more than friends no matter how hard I try. I'm all about giving it that old college try. I mean who really marries an Adonis. But we all have our thing.

Now the other "type" I just recently discovered.

I like a Geek. You know the "computer guy" whose also into video games, comics, or something just as geeky/lame/childish/weird. He tends to watch alot of Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy movies. Can quote movies. Extremely smart, well versed. Full of tidbits of information.

Now how many men have I dated that fits this mold?
99%

Who knew I was into Poindexter.

3 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I don't like geeks and geeks don't like me. I think I scare geeks. It's weird because I'm a geek, sort of... not a techie geek, but a geek none the less... Interesting post, KD. I love a tall man too. I used to have a thing for the tall, basketball player build... :-)

Gwyneth

K.D. KING said...

I like the tall football player type guy, but what warm blooded woman doesn't.

Unknown said...

I have said it before and I will say it again - You are ME!!!!