Thursday, January 10, 2008

A little about me...

Well things are going slow so I figured I'd do one of those get to know me posts. Its shorter than most, only 7 questions.

Some things about me you may not know

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER

China (Chinese place up the street), Work, Home, Gas Station
(Yes I know my life is exciting)

B) FOUR BLOGS I VISIT REGULARLY
Well actually I've had to tone down on the blogging. But here are the ones I seem to always go to in when I decide to go blogging.

Mine (when I post)
Gwyneth Bolton
DarkErotica (A period check to see if there is a new posting)
Monica Jackson


C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
Seafood Alfredo (Had some this week. I put to much lemon zest in it though)

Tuna Salad done right (Salad on Salad action. Tuna on top of a salad fixed with every veggie imaginable)

Shrimp (pretty much any dish with shrimp is good for me. But just plain shrimp, sauteed in garlic and EVOO with a dash of salt and pepper...mmmmmmmmm)

Damn that looks pretty healthy (except the first one), why the hell am I so damn fat...oh yeah number four STEAK!!! (MEDIUM)


D ) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
On a Tall Man
On a Tall Man with no kids
On a Tall Man with no kids and money
On a Tall Man with no kids, money, and a big dick
I would go on, but it said four. (Yeap I'm 30 and horny)

E) FOUR PET PEEVES
When I call a business, leave a detailed message with my intent, then they call me back and say "I'm returning your phone call." dead silence I took the time to leave a message. Are you so freaking unprofessional that you can't respond to the question. "Hi, I'm Joe from A&B. I'm returning your phone call pertaining to info on widgets. They cost $7" Or something....wait calming down. What the hell was the question. Oh yeah pet peeves.

Being called any nickname. My mother took the time to give me a name, I would appreciate if you use it. (Those of you who know me know the real nickname that will make me beat somebody down)

Being called selfish after I've done something for someone. But clearly not enough. You know folks get on my damn nerve. Whatever you do isn't enough. I'm selfish cause you didn't get any damn broccoli, but never mind the fact I invited you over for a meal. *taking a deep breath*

People who drive slow in the fast lane (ie the left lane).


F) FOUR MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER
Big Trouble in Little China
Brown Sugar
The Golden Child
The Color Purple

G) FOUR SILLY FEARS

Heights

Walking across grates (you know the ones downtown where steam comes out of)

Walking down steps with no back

Riding in a glass elevator (I'm afraid but I love riding them to the top and looking down. My heart thunders in my chest, my stomach falls, but damn the adrenaline and fear of elevator cord snapping...well its a bit of a turn on.)

No comments: