Friday, January 4, 2008

My panties got wet when...

Okay ladies, we all have at least one superficial thing in a man that just makes our panties wet and nipples hard. I am talking about that base physical attraction. That certain something that makes you cross your legs.

For some it's a deep voice.
Others - light skin and conversely dark skin

For me - HEIGHT Oooh yeah I love me a tall man. And I don't mean six feet. I mean over six three.

Flash back with me a few days ago

"How tall are you?"
The music is blaring, people brushing past us to get on the dance floor. I look up at him and his audacity. After all, I am a pretty tall woman. And in Atlanta, I'm a giant.
"Five foot seven and a half!"
"Oh that's what I thought."
I tried my best not to have a sista girl neck roll when I asked "And how tall are you?"
"Six-four."
I was quiet and my panties were wet.


Yes I am superficial. So while we're at it I also like men who smell good. Wear that right cologne that matches their body chemistry perfectly. Not that cheap stuff either. I am a bit of a cologne snob. Cool Water is out, Lodi Dodi was a loooooong time ago. Sport a nicer and more recent scent. But ah yes I love the smell of a man with that perfect splash of cologne.

Okay those are my two "things," what are yours?

No comments: