Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Ego Suffered a Blow - Damn I'm parched

So I'm out dancing, laughing, having fun. I see a tall drink of water (and we already know how I am about tall men) we dance for a while. He made a few comments, we chatted briefly. After dancing I was thirsty.
"After all that dancing, I'm thirsty." I lean back in my chair to look up at him.
"Yeah me too." his finger gently brushes my neck and he walks away...and never comes back.

Aint that a bitch!!!! I can't even get a negro to buy me a bottle of water. *big sigh*
Good Lawd. Maybe I shouldn't have put out that 'you ain't getting no booty' vibe. Then I wouldn't have been parched all damn night. Of course on the other hand, if he would have bought me a drink, I'm sure I would have been harrassed all night.

Aw well, such is MY life. And there was the blow to my ego/esteem.


Later that night, I enter the house feeling exhausted. I could barely stop yawning. My eyes were slightly watered from the force of staying awake. I wanted to crash but knew I had to go through my nightly rituals. I flicked on the light as I entered my room. The only light on in the house. I managed to drag my tired feet to my closet. I took off my shirt, bra, and shoes. Strutting back into my bedroom completely topless, I approached my dresser with my huge picture mirror. As I was taking off my earrings and necklace I couldn't help but to look at myself. I didn't remember, but I had unbottoned the top to my jeans (but they were still zipped). I paused.
I'm pretty cute
I turned to the left, then turned to the right and smiled.
Hmmm I wonder if...
I placed my hands over my nipples and cupped my breasts up into that ultra sexy topless model pose.
Damn, I'm HOT!!! I really should take some professional nude shots.

Yeah I think my ego is still intact.

1 comment:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Girl, you know getting these broke-ass dudes to spend money on a drink in the club is like getting blood from a stone. Unless they really think they getting some they ain't trying to spend the dough. And even then they not trying to keep a sista properly hydrated. LOL. I wouldn't let my ego take a blow based on some broke dude's wallet. ;-)

Did you play Tweet's song while you were looking in the mirror touching yourself? LOL.

smooches...

Gwyneth