Friday, February 9, 2007

If I Were A Man My Schlong Would Fall Off

That is not my quote it's a friend of mine. Okay we live in Atlanta, we go out pretty often (like once a week or once every other week...hey that's often for me). Anyway we were out observing. I don't know if this is a phenomenon in cities where women greatly outnumber men, but women were throwing themselves at men, starting the conversations, everything. I've said I don't see alot of effort being made on the male part anymore, but hell I know why. And so I must agree with my friend. If I were a man, I wouldn't have a job. I would be kept by all these women and fuck five to ten different women a day, 7 days a week, 20 hours a day. Hell, I would survive with only 4 hours of sleep. And that is not a difficult task. Yes I would be so knee deep my dick would fall off. As my friend said "I'd just be walking one day and it would drop. Hey what's that 'my dick'!"Why reach for an apple off the tree when so many have dropped to the ground. Or are so low hanging they are right in your face (cuz really you might have to exert some effort to bend over and pick up the ones off the ground. And really who has the time and energy for that).Now, let me explain something I am all about doing what you want and when you want it. Ladies, if all you want is some dick. Go get it, be safe about it (see next post on the two deadly diseases), but do you. I write erotica so I would be one hell of a hypocrite to talk about being virtuous (however, it is FICTION...see previous posts). I will say this though, don't work so hard to get it. Don't be the low hanging fruit on the tree, or worse the apples that have fallen to the ground, with nothing to hold them up (no dignity...nothing).And for the men...well really I have nothing to say. Hell I've been observing and like I said If I were a man I'd be hitting a different woman every hour, just cause I could. I don't believe everything is the man's fault. The men should do this and that and this. With so much low hanging fruit, hell you might just be hungry.

No comments: