Friday, February 9, 2007

Out of the Lions Den and...Into the Lion's Den???

Sooo since I put it out there that I would have "company" on Sunday I guess I have to actually tell what happened.

It went quite well, outside of the text "Help" to my friend who called and came over in 15 minutes all went well. Got back in the grove of things for my writing and that's it.

In retropsect trying to figure out where it all turned left, was it the tour of the apartment, the hug, I'm sure it was something.

Sooo, there will be no more writing in private settings thats for damn sure. Determined is an understatement. The man is on a mission.

*if you are thinking I've left out a lot and I'm being vague, well you're right*

2 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Wonderful! I'm rooting for him and I don't even know him. Don't be scrurred, K. D. You can still have writing session in private at your apartment. All you have to do is be clear about your boundaries and tell him that you are just as determined as he is and he won't win so he should give up and be friends like you offered. Go down fighting I say... Not that you're going to give in or anything like that. ;-) But, this is getting good... So keep us posted. :-)

Gwyneth

K.D. KING said...

What can I say, the flesh is weak.
Great advice, but you know men. It's all about the chase. If I say that I might as well dangle a steak in front of a lion.
And for the record I did say that. Well mentally at least.