Friday, February 9, 2007

Interracial Dating

I've been thinking about having a seperate blog of my dating life called no sex in the city. I think I will just integrate that into this blog. (I am clearly on a roll).so here are some updates/commentary

Interacial Dating
Let me first say to each his own. If you found love in another color. More power to you. I don't care. I won't stare. I'm not leering. Get yours. As long as he/she treats you right and takes care of you. Go for it!Now those who know me know I said I would never ever never ever ever ever ever ever date a white man. To each his own, but I prefer mochachino, dark chocolate, caramel, hot chocolate, paper bag brown. I would take light, bright, and damn near white (red foxx quote). The problem with saying never is sometimes you MAY have to eat crow. The only poultry I'm a fan of is chicken (I know could I not be more of a stereotype). However, due to recent events (we'll save that for a more controversial post) I have decided to open my horizons. So let me first get this out of the way.Server "You order ma'am...crow"KD looks down at the plate. "Uuuh, thanks"Server "Could you please taste it."KD "You didn't even pluck the feathers."Server gives me an evil leer and smile "I know!"KD Dammit "Yeah okay." cuts into crow. Begins chocking on the feathers. "It's nasty as hell."Server "I know, next time don't use the word 'never' and you won't have to eat it again."KD *big sigh.* Dammit he's right.So I went out on a date with *gasp* a white guy. It was the 2nd best date ever. (That's all I'm saying on this. Well except that he DID NOT ask if my writing was real). Hell that same week I went out on a date with an East Indian guy (I wish I could have high praises for him as well, but I don't And before anything says something it has nothign to do with his ethnicity and everything to do with him). Like I said I'm all about exploring my options now. To hell with the box. I am currently on operation Polynesian male. Hey it's something about them I find sexy. Body type, complexion, got the black nose...yeah. And really I want to go to a Luau. Calling all Polynesians (even those mixed with polynesian)

No comments: